Cancer Research UK has a vast array of statistics for all types of cancers at http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-info/cancerstats/
Sarcoma has two sections of its own
- 559 people in the UK were diagnosed with bone sarcoma in 2011.
- There were 263 deaths from bone sarcoma in 2011.
- 56% of adult bone sarcoma patients (58% of men and 54% of women) in England survived their cancer for five years or more in 2001-2005.
More detail can be found in Bone sarcoma statistics
- 3,272 people in the UK were diagnosed with soft tissue sarcoma in 2010.
- 56% of soft tissue sarcoma patients in England survived their cancer for five years or more in 2000-2004.
More detail can be found in Soft tissue sarcoma statistics