Find out how CRUK fund their research and how they involve people in their work and speak to staff and researchers from the centre
Read more information below and click on http://tinyurl.com/CRUKSouthampton2015 to register for tickets for the event. Lunch is provided and also travel expenses will be covered.
Every year, Cancer Research UK raises funds for vital and life saving research. This research helps us get one step further to our goal of Beating Cancer Sooner.
Funding research can be a complex process. That’s why we’ve enlisted the help of some friends to explain how we do this in a really fun and interactive way. We will be exploring the funding process and looking at the opportunities for involving people in our work through a 60 minute podcast. This will be a great opportunity to:
- Learn about how Cancer Research UK funds its life saving work
- Get an overview of how we involve people in our work and our research
- Speak to the researchers and staff at the centre
- Participate in an innovative science podcast
- Give us your views on our processes and work
- Give you the opportunity to join Your Involvement Network and get involved